Monday 7 September 2015

Meet Olive!

It has come to my attention that I have yet to officially introduce our puppy, Olive to everyone (how rude of me!) so here she is!
Mattie has been begging for a puppy ever since we moved out. Initially, I was against the idea. I couldn't think of anything worse than a screaming baby and a wild puppy! But since losing Freddie, I desperately needed something to care for and pour my love into and so along came Olive! She has one hell of a personality and we love her so much, even when she weed on me... So, here is everything you'll ever need to know about Olive!

Likes:
- Carrot sticks
- Cheese
- Rice/Spaghetti 
- Blocks of wood
- Rope toys
- Eating her lead
- Smelling EVERYTHING
- Playing with other dogs
- People (anyone and everyone)
- Following me around/Sitting next to me/Sitting on me
- Tummy rubs
- Sitting on the sofa
- Water
- Nap time

Dislikes:
- Being left alone
- Her bed
- Bathtime
- Actual dog food that's not mixed with another food
- Car journeys
- Her ears being touched when she sleeps

I honestly love her to the moon and back and I think she feels the same...I mean she does follow me to the loo so that's love right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment